Please note that this policy applies only to Forget White websites (“Websites”) which contain a link to this policy.
You can identify the controller of your personal data from Forget White using the table at the end of this policy, depending on your country of residence. The controller of your personal data sets out the purposes and means for the processing of personal data.
Please also note that Forget White products are only sold through members (“Members”), who may also be controllers of your personal data. You should contact them directly to understand their information practices.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- How can I benefit from Forget White collecting my data?
- What data can be collected by Websites?
- How will Forget White collect and store these data?
- How long will Forget White keep these data?
- Who does Forget White share my personal information with?
- Where will my personal data be stored?
- What is Forget White’s commitment to respecting children’s privacy?
- What is a “cookie”?
- How do I disable and enable cookies?
- What are my rights regarding my personal information?
- What about Internet and Website security?
- Can Forget White change this policy?
- How can I identify the Forget White controller of my personal data?
- HOW CAN I BENEFIT FROM FORGET WHITE COLLECTING MY DATA?
Through its Websites, Forget White collects personal information about you for several reasons:
- To prepare and provide an agreement with you, as follows:
- to prepare and conclude a membership agreement with you;
- to sign the membership agreement, including to calculate your earnings and those of other Members, and to store and deliver information about Members above and below you (level reports);
- to process product orders;
- to deliver and return products and to manage warranties;
- for payments.
- To comply with our legal obligations such as:
- for accounting and tax purposes;
- to carry out product return operations; and
- to respond to requests for information from the competent public bodies and legal authorities.
- For Forget White’s legitimate business purposes, such as:
- to provide you with our services and to protect the integrity and security of our services;
- to improve the experience of our Websites’ users by making them more accessible and easy to use and to create more relevant content for you;
- to resolve member requests;
- to provide you with information and online advertising about our products, services and special Offers.
- Based on your consent:
- to benefit from dedicated services such as receiving information packages;
- to contact a Forget White Member for an introduction to membership or to participate in events and challenges;
- for the use of your email address or telephone number in connection with the marketing of Forget White products and services and related products and services; and
- for the use of certain cookies and similar technologies, as required by law.
You may object to certain uses of your personal information information in accordance with applicable law; In this case, you may not be able to take full advantage of our products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by notifying us at the email address below, bypassing email or SMS advertising, or by changing your browser’s privacy settings, as shown below. If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to fully or at all enjoy our products and services.
- WHAT DATA CAN BE COLLECTED BY WEBSITES?
At Forget White, we intend to give you as much control over your personal information as possible. In general, you may visit the Websites without telling us who you are or disclose information about you. However, we collect technical information, such as your IP address and browser information, in order to make the connection and display our Website. For example, we may collect data about your browsing journey through the Website or record the options you have selected. This is a common standard procedure for any website on the Internet. The information collected does not directly identify you, but may be useful to us for marketing purposes and to improve the services we provide.
There are however times when we collect information directly from you, such as your name and address, when you fill out the form to request information about Forget White products, or to become a Forget White Member, or to make contact. with a Member, or to participate in a challenge or sweepstake. In such cases, we may provide you with additional information and options regarding our intended use of your personal information, if any. We also collect your communication preferences, such as whether or not you want to receive advertising emails.
For registered Members, Forget White collects information about products purchased online and information voluntarily uploaded by Members to Websites, such as their potential customers and marketing efforts.
We may receive additional information about you from public and commercially available sources and other third parties. If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google or Twitter through Websites, to connect to Websites, or to share information with others about your experience on Websites, we may collect information from those third-party services.
- HOW WILL FORGET WHITE COLLECT AND STORE THESE DATA?
Forget White stores your personal information in a centralised repository along with other information we may have about you, if any. This allows us to avoid duplication, better manage our information resources, and provide you with a better service. We use this information for the above mentioned purposes and in accordance with your options.
- HOW LONG WILL FORGET WHITE KEEP THESE DATA?
We may retain your information for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or required by law, whichever is longer. The length of time Forget White stores your personal information depends on the purpose for which the information is used.
Forget White will stop storing your data as soon as you have legally expressed your desire to stop processing your data, unless Forget White justifies a legitimate self-interest or at the request or order of the competent authorities.
Forget White stores your information in a secure environment protected by a combination of physical and technical measures. There is no public access to this information, except the information that you voluntarily provide in public communities and on forums on third-party websites or platforms.
- To understand how you can change or update stored information about you, please see below: “What are my rights regarding my personal information?”
- WHO DOES FORGET WHITE SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
Relevant personal information will be shared with:
- its affiliates or associates, and the representations, agencies and their licensees;
- service providers working for Forget White, for example, companies that help us develop and secure our Website, and companies that help us advertise more relevantly;
- other companies with which Forget White has directly or indirectly arranged services for your benefit, such as order performance, package delivery, e-mail administrative functions, credit card payment processing, and providing customer service;
- some Forget White Members, including Forget White Members in your descending network (e.g.,down-line Members);
- other parties, in accordance with the law, or for compliance with the request of a public judicial authority or legal authority, in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding or similar legal or judicial process or arbitration, including disclosure to authorised third-party auditors or governmental authorities entitled to investigate or to prevent fraud of any kind;
- other parties in the context of a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy proceeding.
- your email addresses may be shared with other Forget White Members in order to encourage collaboration between team Members, for business development and ongoing training in the sale of our products.
- WHERE WILL MY personal data be stored?
Forget White operates in many countries around the world. To enable us to provide you with consistent services, wherever you are, we manage certain Website functions from a central location. This is currently the case in Romania. In addition, your line Members may be established in Romania or other countries. There is no single set of data protection laws covering Europe, the US and other parts of the world. European law requires Forget White to take steps to protect your data when they are transferred to regions outside Europe. These measures include:
- for international transfers to other Forget White entities in the world, Forget White relies on its model contract Clauses;
- for international transfers to service providers, protection depends on the service provider concerned and its location, and includes contracts containing data protection clauses in accordance with the law;
- for international transfers, if any, to Members of your coordination line, Forget White relies on the signing of the membership agreement and the legal protection of the relevant jurisdiction.
- WHAT IS FORGET WHITE’S COMMITMENT TO RESPECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
Protecting children’s privacy is important. In some cases, Forget White may collect personal information from minors. Forget White obtains the consent of the parent or legal guardian of the minor in accordance with applicable law.
- WHAT IS A “COOKIE”?
A cookie will usually contain the domain name from which the cookie originated; “lifetime” of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
They are used for the following purposes:
- to help us direct traffic between servers;
- to understand how fast user functions load;
- to identify and resolve user experience issues and improve Website functionality;
- to answer Members’ questions and help us ensure that our membership rules are followed; and
- to count the number of our Website users.
They are used for the following purposes:
- to enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personality;
- to allow Websites to retain information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks;
- to transfer information between pages and avoid the need to re-enter it; and
- to allow you to access information stored during a session.
They are used for the following purposes:
- to compile aggregate statistics that allow us to improve our Website structure;
- to help us better understand how people interact with both Website and applications properties; and
- to help us determine which are the most relevant product advertisements.
Security and authentication cookies
They are used for the following purposes:
- to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of credentials;
- to protect user data from unauthorised parties;
- to guarantee the security of shopping baskets and transactions; and
- to prevent actions that violate our policies.
Targeting and advertising cookies
They are used for the following purposes:
- to help us tailor our content or advertisements to suit your favourite interests, or to avoid repeating the same advertisement.
- to help us measure marketing campaigns performance; and
- to understand how people use our products.
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes also known as transparent GIF images) which allow us to count the number of users who have visited those pages. These Web Beacons collect only limited information that includes a cookie number, the date and time a page was viewed, and a description of the page on which that Web Beacon is located. The pages of our Website may also contain Web Beacons placed by third-party advertising providers. These Web Beacons are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- HOW DO I DISABLE AND ENABLE COOKIES?
We have published a cookie preference centre that will allow you to accept or decline cookies from our Websites. Please note that some cookies are required for the functionality and security of our Websites or for the purpose of ensuring compliance and these cookies cannot be disabled in the preference centre. You can access our cookie preference centre by visiting our preference centre page.
In addition, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if certain cookies are disabled. If you’d like to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard drive, here are some instructions:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
How to delete cookies
You can easily delete any cookies that have been saved in your browser’s cookie file. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open ‘Windows Explorer’
- Click the ‘Search’ button on the menu bar
- Type “cookies” in the ‘Folders and Files’ search box
- Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
- Click on ‘Search Now’
- Double-click the files you found
- Select any cookie
- Press the ‘Delete’ button on the keyboard
If you do not use Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you must select “cookies” in the “Help” menu to find out where you can locate the cookies on your computer.
- WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS REGARDING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Depending on the applicable law, you may have various rights regarding your personal information, such as the right of access, rectification, restriction or challenge of the processing of your personal data (including processing for direct marketing) and portability to another operator, and the right to have your personal data deleted. Some of our Websites allow you to review and update your personal information or cancel your membership. If this feature is unavailable and also for assistance with other personal information rights, please contact your local Forget White Member services office or contact us at [email protected]
Please note that these rights are subject to the limitations set by law.
If you do not wish to receive email or SMS advertising, you will immediately be given the opportunity to opt out of any communications you receive. In this situation, you will no longer benefit from our Offers.
In order to exercise your right to data access, rectification, processing restriction, deletion (right to be forgotten) or your opposition to processing, etc., you must send us an express and unequivocal notice / request in this regard. Depending on your request and the applicable law, we will process the request immediately, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Where applicable, exercising these rights may result in partial or total impossibility to benefit from our products, services or Offers, in which case you may not claim any compensation of any kind on our part.
Continuation of processing at the request of the entitled / competent public authorities cannot be imputed to us and does not constitute a breach of your personal information. If you have good reasons, you can file a duly substantiated complaint with the competent authority for the protection of personal data at any time.
If you have further questions about this policy and our practices, or if you have any complaints about Forget White’s use of your personal data, please contact us at:
Data protection – EMEA, [email protected]
For users and members of the European Union, if you have any concerns about the collection and use by Forget White of your personal information that Forget White cannot satisfactorily resolve, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
- WHAT ABOUT INTERNET AND WEBSITE SECURITY?
The Internet is not a secure system and you should always be cautious about the information you disclose while online. Personal data collected by Forget White Websites are stored in secure environments without public access. In some cases, your personal data are encrypted using an appropriate security technology before the transaction is performed.
- CAN FORGET WHITE CHANGE THIS POLICY?
Privacy laws, guidelines and case law are constantly changing. Thus Forget White reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. We encourage you to visit our Website regularly to take notice of the latest version of our policy.
- HOW CAN I IDENTIFY THE FORGET WHITE CONTROLLER OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
You can identify the controller of your personal data personal data using the table at the end of this policy:
ROMANIA, Otopeni City, Tudor Vladimirescu Street, Nr. 74B, Ilfov County, phone: +40 (0) 720 804 076.