PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER FORGET WHITE WEBSITES.
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) has been concluded between MORARU G RADU INTREPRINDERE INDIVIDUALA – and you. This Agreement sets out the legal terms and conditions of use of the Website or other services for the purchase of Forget White goods and services or those relating to the Forget White business opportunity. This contract also contains information on how to become a Forget White Member. By accessing the Forget White websites, including all web pages and all information, data, text, image, sound or other materials contained herein or using and purchasing other “Offers”, you confirm your acceptance of this Agreement and continuation of the Agreement on its terms and conditions. If you are not satisfied with the Website or other Offers, your only option is to stop using the Website or the Offers.
We reserve the right to:
- • Change the terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- • Improve, modify or add to the content of the Website or other Offers.
Any changes to the Agreement will be communicated to you immediately via email or will be displayed on the Website. If, as a result of any changes, you continue to access the Website or other Offers, you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes. Please make sure you review the Agreement regularly, to ensure that you are familiar with its latest version. The Website or the other Offers, whether in whole or in part, are subject to change or improvement in our sole discretion. Any improvements, additions or changes to the Website and to the Offer will be subject to this Agreement.
You must gain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access in order to use the Website. . In addition, you must provide all necessary equipment for your internet access. You are and will remain solely responsible for the purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of hardware, software, telephone equipment and internet access and other related costs. You are also solely responsible for scanning your hardware and software equipment for computer viruses or other related problems, before using them. We assume no liability for any errors or malfunctions of the hardware and software.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. Forget White products and the Forget White business opportunity cannot be offered, delivered or sold in a country that is not authorised by Forget White. List of authorised countries: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Italy, Greece, France, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Malta, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, United Kingdom, Republic of Moldova. Forget White is expanding its sales into other markets, therefore please check regularly for updates.
4. FORGET WHITE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORS
Forget White products and services are sold through the Forget White Members network. You do not need to become a Member to purchase Forget White goods and services. However, if you are interested in becoming a Forget White Member, please call +40 (0) 720 804 076.
5. FORGET WHITE INDEPENDENT MEMBERS WEBSITES
Forget White Members may have their own websites. It is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that their website is well maintained and complies with all Forget White rules, policies and procedures, including Forget White Member Rules of Conduct and Policies, Forget White Additional Rules, all applicable local and state rules, and other laws and regulations applicable in the countries in which they operate.
6. FORGET WHITE CUSTOMER WARRANTY
Forget White guarantees the quality of any product bearing the Forget White name and certifies that the products are manufactured to the highest purity standards. We are confident that our customers will find our products satisfactory in all respects. However, if for any reason a customer is not satisfied with any of the Forget White products purchased from a Forget White Member, it may claim compensation from Forget White within 72 hours of receiving the package, up to 48 hours from the opening of the product, respectively within 14 days, if the product has not been unsealed and can be repackaged and returned. In case of return of an unsealed product, the customer assumes responsibility for the hermetic closure of the product (for liquid or volatile products) inside the package, so that damage to third parties cannot occur during return operations.
The customer will be instructed to return the product or the unused part of it, to the sender. Compensation entails full customer refund or replacement of the product. The warranty does not apply to products that are intentionally destroyed or damaged.
7. INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR DATA
Members email addresses will be public among Forget White Members. This means that they (addresses, but not the content of the mailbox) can be seen by each team Member, and any Member can contact another Member of the Forget White team by email.
8. USER CONDUCT
You are responsible for what you send us. You may not use the Website or any other Offer, or information which you receive from the Website or from other Offers, to do the following:
- Interfere with other users of the Website and Offers;
- Conduct certain activities prohibited by law;
- Intentionally lure or harm minors;
- Misrepresent your identity;
- Modify, adapt, translate, sell, crop, remove any portions of the Website or Offers;
- Alter or remove copyright or trademark;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website or Offers, without our prior written authorisation;
9. USE OF THE EMAIL ADDRESS ENSURED BY THE WEBSITE
When using an address that has been ensured by the Website, you agree not to transmit to any other person or entity:
- Any content that is outlawed, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harmful, invasive, racially or ethnically unacceptable, or that is the subject of a confidential agreement;
- Any confidential information about the company;
- Any trade secret;
- Any computer code, documents and programmes intended to interrupt, destroy, compromise, the security of the device;
You will observe the following rules when using e-mail addresses:
- “Spamming” is strictly prohibited. Spam is defined as sending unsolicited messages to different people, entities, groups, forums, email lists, or other groups without permission, obtained from the recipient of the email that explicitly allows to receive such information, or in the absence of a personal or business relationship between you and the recipient. IF YOU ARE “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO SELLS OR DISTRIBUTES FORGET WHITE PRODUCTS AND THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE CONTACT US PROMPTLY SO THAT WE TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION;
- The use of any errors in emails or the falsification of the origin of any email related to Forget White products and services is strictly prohibited.
- You must comply with local laws and regulations regarding the protection of data and promotional materials. In addition, if a person or entity specifies that they do not agree to receive emails, you agree not to send them. If a person initially agrees to receive emails and then asks you to stop sending them, you are obliged to submit to the request.
- Forget White prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities, by using the services of another provider.
- You may contact any other Member of the Forget White team through your dedicated email address for professional purposes. It is prohibited to send messages with inappropriate content (false, malicious, xenophobic, racist, abusive, offensive, etc.)
The Website, the Offers and the software used for the Website and Offers contain information that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws. In addition, the content presented to you through the Website and Offers is protected by Intellectual Property Law. You agree not to modify, rent, sell, distribute or create materials originating from the Website, in whole or in part, without our written permission.
11. SUBMITTED IDEAS
If you submit any ideas or suggestions to us, we have the right to use your submissions without charge, in any manner we deem appropriate, including posting them on the Internet. You may only post materials or ideas on the Website if you have previously obtained copyright and other permissions to post such materials and to allow us to use them without restriction. You agree not to infringe or violate the rights of third parties, including privacy, publicity, intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark.
12. RESULTS AND TESTIMONIES
People who offer testimonials of the results following the consumption of the products or of the business opportunity on the Website, express the unique and individual experience of each person. The results are not guaranteed, they can be atypical and declarative
13. SENDING LINKS
We may provide links to a third party website. This is not an endorsement of the information, products or services obtained through this link. Since we cannot control the websites of third parties, we cannot be held responsible for their content.
Although we try to maintain the integrity of the Website and Offers, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and conformity of their content. If you believe that you have encountered an error on the Website, please contact us on +40 (0) 720 804 076 and provide, if possible, a description of the error, its URL location and your contact information. We will make every effort to resolve your grievances.
15. NON-COMPLIANCE WITH CLAUSES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using the Website and the Offers you undertake to make the Website and other Offers accessible.
. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and terms of any kind, including terms and conditions of trade, in accordance with a particular purpose, except as set forth in the Forget White Customer Warranty Agreement section.
We do not warrant that:
(I) The Website or the Offers will meet your requirements;>
(II) The Website or the Offers will be uninterrupted, up-to-date, secure or error-free;
(III) The result obtained following the use of the Website and the Offers will be certain and accurate;
(IV) Existing errors on the Website or in the Offers will be corrected.
- V) Your use of the Website and Offers represents a risk that you assume. We do not assume any responsibility for giving you advice or sharing opinions when making personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a professional for expert advice based on your circumstances. You are solely responsible for any damage caused to yourself or to a third party, directly or indirectly, by materials obtained through the Website or the Offers. We do not assume any responsibility for any damage caused by viruses or other destructive materials.
- We do not provide warranties with regard to distributors’ websites, including trade warranties.
- The company must approve the warranties in writing. You agree not to accuse our directors, employees, agents, representatives or partners of direct, indirect, incidental or special damages or loss (including loss of profit, will or data), even if we have been informed that such loss is due to:
- your inability to access your registration code at any time;
- participation as a Forget White partner;
- use or inability to use the Website or purchase and use the Offers;
- unauthorised or modified access to your data transmission;
- manifestations of third parties regarding the Website and Offers.
In this way, you waive any complaints, whether based on contract or not, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages. Depending on the applicable jurisdiction, some of the restrictions in this section may not apply to you. For example, if you do business in the UK, the above restrictions will not exclude Forget White’s liability for death or personal injury caused by company’s negligence.
You will commit to defending and supporting Forget White regarding any claims, losses, costs, damages, or other expenses that arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of:
- your actions or omissions related to the Website or the Offers;
- actions or omissions related to the Website or the Offers, of other persons that use your account;
- the purchase or use of the Website or the Offers by persons using your account;
- breach of any provision of this Agreement;
- denial that any material transmitted to us through the Website infringes or violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other right of a third party;
- violation of the rights of any person, including, without restriction, any complaint of slander, defamation, violation of public rights, violation of the law and violation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
If we make a certain complaint, you undertake to investigate and receive written permission from us before making a certain complaint or take any action.
17. CONCLUSIONS; CHANGES
At any time and for any reason, we have the right to restrict your access to the Website or the Offers. At any time and for any reason, we have the right to modify or temporarily suspend your use of the Website, the Offers or portions thereof, whether or not you are notified in advance. Also, you cannot hold us responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special loss or damage resulting from the modification, discontinuity or restriction of access to the Website or the Offers.
18. ROMANIAN LAWS
We reserve the right to restrict the availability of the Website or the Offers to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time.
Romanian laws apply to this Agreement. Any dispute between you and us must be presented before the state, or before competent courts in Romania. If the court finds a portion of this Agreement to be void or ineffective, the remainder of the Agreement will continue to apply. This is the entire Agreement between you and us regarding the Website and Offers, and this Agreement supersedes any written or oral agreement that may have existed between us. You irrevocably and irredeemably undertake to waive any right or compensation by which you may claim losses or cancellation of this Agreement for reasons of misrepresentation not contained in this Agreement. You are prohibited from transferring your rights and obligations under this Agreement to another person without our written permission. Our inability to impose certain decisions stipulated in the Agreement does not prevent us from imposing the same decisions in the future. The titles of this Agreement are for information purposes only, but are not themselves decisions of the Agreement.